#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Correct Nana if I am wrong but isn't Georgia where the woman was caught on camera running the same batches of ballots over and over, counting the same ones multiple times?

Ruby Freeman, her daughter Shaye Moss and Ralph Jones pulling out 4 hidden cases of ballots at 11pm in Georgia after they have told the poll watchers to leave at 10:30pm, then they were stuffing the machines.
It is illegal to count ballots without poll watchers! Right after that, Joe Biden got a huge irregular vote spike.

https://rumble.com/v17i7ms-fulton-county-election-irregularities-captured-on-video.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downscale in this post can reply

We knew this 2 1/2 years ago. This movie is too slow.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

We had to keep posting, imo, we had no idea which Fall would be
THE FALL that the correct sequence of events came together,

I know, the ones suffering the most the last 4 or 5 yrs has been the awake.
With the exception of those dealing with sickness and loss, most of the still asleep have just been going about their business as usual.

(1) Show this thread