Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Are the people working for whitehats giving information to normies through '60 Minutes,' telling them to get ready for something that's coming? Are we very close to a situation where things stop working?

A message in Q Post 282 seems to suggest that the '10 days of darkness' will happen during a time when there is a 'SHUTDOWN.' Is this shutdown going to happen at the same time as a kind of soft martial law? Or will it only happen in certain parts of the U.S.?

Q Post 332 talks about being ready to lose access. Is this talking about losing access to the internet? Or could it mean losing access to things like food, water, and medicine if we have martial law?

Will the power that gives us electricity turn off completely? Or will there be times when parts of the country lose power on purpose? Q Post 2615 says there won't be a big attack on the power grid, and we don't need to prepare for six months, and that we're protected in some way.

contd

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Please dear Lord not the summer, it’s been around 110 here daily with insane humidity, most wouldn’t make it !! There are way more that don’t have the funds to buy generators for thousands of dollars than the ones who do ! I’m trying to scrap up enough to get my parents at least some sort of generator, I’ll sacrifice myself for them anyway , they are in their late seventies

I don't believe those in areas who desperately need power for air-conditioning, seniors, etc. will be affected. I think this is targeted to extract deep state and their minions.

In response Choose Light to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it