#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

If they are burning down residential areas and suburbs to clear and grab land---> to install "smart cities"... I don't care if it's the bad guys or good guys---> they must ALL GO TO HELL! NO ONE has the RIGHT to decide how we live! If the white Hats are in control and have any of this going---> they are NOT white hats!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I am hoping that some tunnels have been burned out

maybe it will stop some trafficking?

that is the problem that we don't know if this has a silver lining

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Burning tunnels is one thing but burning out residential land and clearing it out to build whatever they want, the murder of humans, their loss of homes and lives... is another... and everyone responsible "good" or bad will burn in the fucking fires of HELL... and I pray that it be so!

💯

agree, may they burn in the fires of hell for hurting people

yes, it is just a land grab

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it