Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

I have been dealing with local doctors and hospitals lately with helping a medically captured person who is having difficulty. I COULD SEE THE MEDICAL PEOPLE KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING or ALREADY HAS GONE ON - in their faces and demeanor last night (middle of night trip to ER to check for DVT). The coldness, and strange experience. Live in a bustling suburban area, and the place was almost empty. Zero in waiting room. What are you guys seeing?

Our local doctors are still clueless. Completely entranced by the system. Freaking dangerous to interact with them.

Anyone dealing with covid money or personal restrictions needs to face a trial. These are the administrative and governmental levels.

The doctors and nurses ensnared are often good people at heart. But holding a medical license requires more than being 'nice'. It requires critical thinking skills. These 'nice' but complicit doctors should loose their licenses. Some might be worthy of earning it back.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Water Mark to his Publication

EO13818

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Water Mark to his Publication

It's true, they're complicit but as I read the book of Jasher lately, I'm humbled by the realization that none of us can be held blameless of wrong thinking/wrong doing in general.
It reminds me of Christ saying, "Let he who is blameless cast the first stone."

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am hoping we are going to find our soon