DEAD IN SPIRIT HAVE ZERO FAITH.

WHY DOES THE WORD, 'FAITH' EXIST?

SO MANY ATTEMPT TO OVERUSE LOGIC TO REPLACE FAITH. THEY BECOME TRAPPED IN THEIR OWN PUDDLE OF QUICKSAND.

FAITH ENABLES ONE TO SEE, AND HEAR THAT WHICH WE CANNOT SEE AND HEAR.

'KEEP THE FAITH,' AS MANY SAY.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Have faith and millions have died are two different subjects.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Faith is the sunbstance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

mustard seed

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

"FAITH" IS (F)INDING (A)NSWERS (I)N (T)he (Heart)

We are Fractals of Source--our Individual and Collective Hearts are Holo-Fractal Holons Embedded in the Quantum Heart of God

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Not the BODY, Not the MIND... ONLY.... the SOUL. ONLY the SOUL is the Image of God. However, we are identified with the BODY and most think that "I " and "Me" means BODY... and as long as we are identified with the body... we are not...and cannot recognize why and how GOD is in us.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍