I forget that this is the only safe place to talk about anything real. Twitter FB Instagram it’s all the creamed corn of the Thanksgiving dinner.
People only comment to make you look like an idiot while making themselves look like scholars. Nothing is to really be discussed like how no one needs creamed corn and it’s just a useless side dish that yeah it tastes okay but just goes right through you and has little nutritional value.
Why do I not just stay here where things are safe???
Because if the length of this movie we are all watching really does depend on the public really being awakened then we all have to get off safe places and prepare to look like idiots to the world even if it only makes sense to them later!!!
For sure I never thought we would get this far into 2023 without thing’s drastically & openly changing and yet here we are. Each day away from 2020 is a day closer to 2024 and a fear that we forget the stolen election and just go on to go on.
IMHO that cannot ha

Only people mentioned by @Deekerlee in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

Maybe this will make it easier - as far as adjusting to a new platform....WELCOME BACK !... Here is my take - There has to be an EVENT that will WAKE UP THE WORLD! - I just can't see these small drips ever amounting to anything (the sleepers) seem completely unfazed with any disclosure. The rest of the world is not meant to WAKE UP right now and were put to sleep for a very specific reason. I do believe once we hit a certain timeline there will be a in-organic WAKE UP !... In consideration of the ELECTIONS - I believe the WHITE HATs are in control - so TRUMP/White Hats are the ones who put in Byedan and the Military has been in charge since at least 2016... there will not be a 2024 election nor another President (Presidents are for Corporations)... This whole process has been painful for many but the one thing I have come to accept - NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.