Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A β€οΈπŸ’―%

❗️ It's great!
But note one thing - do not spit into the sink, pipes will clog.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Good to know, thx!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Been using coconut oil/baking soda/white vinegar and a little hydrogen peroxide for almost 3 years now. Amazing.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

ALL THE OLD TIME CURES STILL RELEVANT THANX 😁

(1) Show this thread

I'm allergic to coconut, it's in so many home remedies, I can't use it 😫

In response LAG LAG to her Publication

Use hemp oil. They both pull toxins out of the gums and ate both anti bacteria

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response LAG LAG to her Publication

BUMBER! 😘

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I use this exact recipe. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I usually accumulate plaque between my two bottom teeth at the front. Haven't had plaque since using this formula.

✝️God WinsπŸ™ πŸ‘ Sheep No More πŸ‘ The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸŒŽ

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

What is the recipe? The video isn't playing for me for some reason

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

AWESOME! GOOD STUFF THANX 😍

(2) Show this thread