Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

That is really interesting, and there are lots of great articles at that website. He really knows photos, and can detect fakes.

I can already tell you that this paragraph about the photo only being 474x266 as the 'highest resolution' photo online, is FALSE when i can easily do a search for the same image and find many in resolutions higher then 1280x720.

Like this one [second picture below] is in 1461x834

3200x1809 and in color in the 3rd image below of same image.

100%

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Love this guy's articles. He has a ton of articles that he wrote on his website on how most things are faked. In 2004 He wrote an 88 page article about how JFK faked his own death, an 89 page article of the fake Manson murders and that Stephen Hawking died many years ago in the late 80's or early 90's of his ailment and was replaced in order to keep the narrative going. He has a keen eye for spotting things in pictures that most of us cannot see.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Your link: I GOT A WARNING ABOUT AN UNSAFE WEBSITE from my McAfee security...

In response Dottie French to her Publication

just click through it

(1) Show this thread