BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

VK posted recently, abt X, then find the Y, then the Z. LOOP now posted Y on fire, and per Q board, what is Y...#AnonInTheKnowKnows#ConnectTheDots#NothingIsCoincidenceWithRecentOpsInFlames

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I wouldn't be surprise if ~6pm was when the ops began by the Q/W&W BTS...#AllHappeningsBecomeClearWhenUConnectTheDots#LearnOurComms

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Where did you get 6 pm? It only says Six O’clock.

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

Didn't the fire occur around the afternoon/into the evening. It's just my take from the drop. I know it didn't happen at 6am, bc from the news etc when the wind picked up. Q said just 6, so either 6am or 6pm, can just connect it to 6pm due to the event in the island.

Got it. Do you see it as White or Black op? Cause it sure looks like Blackhat to me. Too much untouched celebrity properties

Only people mentioned by @onanonanonkansas in this post can reply

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

I have been posting many comms abt it. It's a Q ops. Lahaina has been a safe haven w/ports-tunnels to do lots of SRA on children. Celebs may be seen, but those are no longer the SRA participants, they are playing a part (clones/droids under WHs control) of the Q-ops for disclosure. Those homes have been seized by the Q-mil,for anyone who has robbed & SRA children, they lose their properties/land, per EOs set by 45, crimes against humanity/human trafficking. It's just the news will not disclose any mil ops against these homes..but they're gone, all assets rtn to the light & will be restored for Mother's divine kingdom. So eventually if those mansions have been used for sacrifices, they will be dissolved or just non-exist (purged fr the codes/New Earth OS), when we Quantum jump, just as I've shared of seeing things diff fr my last recall of prior timeline of things out of place, bc it's all projection from our minds, as we integrate, on what we see is happening w/in our realm.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

All you are saying is probably true. So are there any innocent lives lost here??

(1) Show this thread