Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Maybe take a break so you can properly grieve and come back stronger in their memory. I'm sure it's what they'd want you to do . knowing this is your passion. Continue fighting for their families freedom too. I can feel your pain through your words. If you ever need to talk I'm always here and will not ignore you if you decide to message me? God Bless you all and may your two dear friends Soar In Power

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

That’s so very kind of you!! Yes, I took a break, but I just can’t stay away, this fight is part of me now, plus they were patriots too, so now I’ll be carrying the torch for them also. I will take you up on your sweet offer, esp if I feel overwhelmed! Again, thank you so much!❤️

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

You're very welcome. I hope you're having a great morning om ⁶this beautiful August Day. And I apologize for not responding sooner. I just happened to check my notifications for the first time since I wrote tbat I believe. I 6 derstand and am proud of you for musteribg up all of spur emotions that you have been living with. And here you are courage is what you have been able to muster against all odds against YOU AND READY TO FIGHT ON IN HONOR OF LOVED ONES DOING SO ALL ON YOUR OWN BEHALF IS VERY SELFLESS AND ADMIRABLE..STAND PROUD PATRIOT YOU'RE EARNING YOUR WINGS

Oh, I thank you so very much!! This brought me to tears🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

You're, more than welcome Ma'am. I'm, sorry to make you cry but I truly believe when one cries it spawns healing process. So in that aspect. I'm not sorry. Just wish I could show you more support. Since unable to. I'm doing my best to help you feel and deal with such trauma you are going through. And I appreciate you for accepting my gestures. As im only wanting to help ease your pain and celebrate your loved ones lives. And help you to keep a healthy mindset as I could feel your immense pain and devastation you were feeling and could hear your pleas through your words and figured you could use some positive influence and thats what compelled me to reach our to you. I've never heard your voice before. But I heard a woman's voice weeping and my being the compassionate always eager to help anyone. Is something that just cones our of me and no underlying reason for doing it other than my seeing another human needing comforting in a dire time of grief. Which is why I said. Thank you for

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your caring spirit!! This means so much to me... that somebody sees and understands how hard this is. I just think of them every day, and sometimes my heart actually hurts😓 But I do know that I will see them again someday, it's not really the end of anything, just not laughing with them and talking to them is hard. By the way, you must be fr Louisiana LOL! I live just north of LA, I love that state too!!❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread