Dallas Mavericks cease playing the national anthem before games...
🚨🚨anons, we must do our part to bring this to the attention of everyone we know. Many are unaware of the atrocities to destroy our nation, simply because they are not interested in sports. this latest attack on our beloved country is unacceptable. we cannot sit back and allow this to continue while doing nothing. forward this message, tell your family and friends, just how far they are going to cancel America. “if not us, then who?
if not now, then when?” [WWG1WGA]

https://theathletic.com/2376670/2021/02/09/dallas-maveri

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Fans should just start singing the anthem anyway. Right at tip off. That could be fun to watch.

Jesus is Lord over the United States! Redpilled since 1995. Mom, Nana, love my *real* President. #neverbiden WWG1WGA

Can't let this ride. In my home town.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

The games they have been enjoying are not going to bring the support anymore. Many have become aware that these are not the folks they want to support. They have no commitment to our Country or those that defend it.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Mark Cuban masquerades on shark tank as a capitalist when he is nothing but a communist! He needs to be thrown off!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

cuban is in need of a Souljourn

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

I agree. They are all such hypocrites.

(2) Show this thread

the freedom they enjoy was bought and paid for with the blood of patriots .if they insist in making a statement maybe they shoul make all game related announcements in german first and then in CCP parlance.
we are awake now,every patriot knows what to do .
like i heard a lovely lady say the other day;
bye bye felicia

you mean the CCP mavericks