· When you know, you know. It’s going to be Biblical. The greatest inventor Nikola Tesla is still alive (Med Bed). …JFK Jr.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Amen - I also pray for all to be able to hang in until they can experience the med bed healing.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

🤔... Did Nikola Tesla Really Invent 'those devices' or was it more about reproducing structures etc., that where based on what was/is evidently already known about how our previous Civilization lived. Before the last reset...?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray today that everyone here makes it to med beds. Please GOD, that would be so awesome.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I think he was really handsome when he was young.

believe in Q and God help the children

What a God gift to all of us. My 86 yr old husband with a stroke is bed ridden at home with care of Hospice, I whisper to him "hang on, med-beds are coming", God willing. How he would love to see and live this New World.

In response Mary Haller to her Publication

if at all possible, get him to a hyperbaric oxygen chamber - they can reverse a stroke

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

In response Mary Haller to her Publication

Mary, I'm so sad for what you and your husband are going through. You will both be in my prayers. I lost my love last June. The pain is so deep. Love, DJ 🙏🙏🙏

(4) Show this thread