And now I am on a mission to Stabalize the energetic grid across the globe.

I still feel very human and it's all very confusing to me as I cant use these gifts as Id like to.

I dont really even know what to do with all this.
The experience of working with this is extremely intense and I feel very human all the way through.

If anyone can help me innerstand all this and what to do with it, I would be foerver grateful.

I simply font know or innerstand how to be either human nor "Sananda" with all this.
I am in some weird inbetween where .....

Only people mentioned by @Sananda in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

peace and prayers. God wins.