All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

Based Ron Johnson!🔥

On Covid: “This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people… Event 201… This is very concerning in terms of… what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom… We’re up against a very powerful group of people…

We need the truth to be exposed. We need more Americans to listen to the truth… pull their heads out of the sand and open up their eyes and understand what has happened to this country.”

TRUTH Bombs from a US Senator đź‘€

https://t.me/chiefnerd/7982

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response America First to her Publication

Why doesn't Ron ask her why she's a World Economic Forum Princess?

Do you think if he asked he would ever be asked on FOX again to spread his message?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWG1WGA in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response America First to her Publication

Of course not.
I just can't stomach watching her big act as if she cares about our country.
Who knows, maybe she's an infiltrator of the WEF. I can't wait until we have a world where everyone is honest.