Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

😢You are a good steward we need more of you.

Thank you fren, I’m grateful for your kind words❤️ Even though my world is so different now, I feel loved here at AU🥲

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it