Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Federal Bureau of Illuminati at the top. SEE> Been saying that for decades.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Senior Executive Service another word for the club. 😊 Hi Stephanie.

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Yep ADMITTED pre net, "why do you give them names" when they said "illuminati alpha orgs basically" literal answer was, well they gotta call them something.

How have you been? Miss ya. 😊
How's the peaches growing down yonder?

😂I don't know but hope these pecan trees actually make this year. lol Good to see ya, just secretarying. The usual. Telling jerberts to fook off and anyone with a brain would. lol

😄 Jerkbert. Will remember that sideways uppercut. Ooo, pecan trees 🌳 reminds me of ole Mississippi Stephanie. I hope your harvest is bountiful. Pecan pie 🥧 😋 Been a while! Setting on the table too cool 😎
Can almost see the red checkerboard tablecloth at the picknick! 😃 😊 Down home day dreaming n storytelling there. I was digging mounds today, and planting some Irish rice 🍚. (Taters 😉)

JERKBERT< I cannot believe I fookin have not thought of that. lololololol WELL done. I started in the back yard and ended in the front. RANG that bell. Shame on folks for pissing off hippies. lol Yep some good old pecan pie. If they make my fren has a processing place, she pays top dollar well FIAT and maybe it will help me get my van SUPER FLY like I wanted it. What is one more fkn engine. I mean cool whip. lol I didn't drive the engine down, back to jerkberts.

Always knew the LORD was gonna give me my van back, just didn't know it would be three engines later. smh. RECLAIMING what is mine. AND making it supah fly.

I got a whip thanks to the chief and mama, long story and did not ask, they "surprised me" but think of me and my cousins, and lil sister taking it wherever we wanna go. Fixer upper, the travel trailer and thanks to the jerkbert, the van now, I like a challenge.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Like you? I am determined. 15 years I had my Van. Then? The poop gets close to the UFO engine drive secrets, and the federal reserve bank scam? Look wut happens! The excrement hits the propaganda fan. And those silly windmills n flipping oversized microwave golf cart cars. 😜 Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? I was supposed to be doing what Lord? 😄