Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lisa Groenewoud

Nuremburg Code Sees Doctor Executed for Giving COVID Shots

Dr. Betsy Eads (Florida) exposes the breaking news about MALAYSIAN DOCTOR PUT TO DEATH FOR GIVING COVID INJECTION under the Nuremburg Code.

This sets a worldwide precedent.

Every doctor, nurse, pharmacist and technician - and those who coerced or forced the injections, will be put to death.

They even injected kids.

The Military is coming for you!

#JusticeIsComing

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Why does she look sick? Something is wrong here. Not disagreeing, this needs to happen. But, currently, members of the corporation are sneaking language in employment contracts to force vaccinate. Still. I thought we had passed this point, and I tell people about it. Blank stares. Captured, walking zombie people.

The AGE of the supercomputer.. everything is an intelligence..test.

Dear God. If this is true...

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

p.s. - Nuremburg is one thing - Indonesian law.......... quite another.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

How about the Hospital Administrators - who FORCED............ the nurses and MD's and hospital "staff" - to take the damn shots...........

Start at the top - with public executions of the controllers............ it will put the fear of God into the rest real fast.

There are so many who will say I was "forced" "coerced"............ or "the CDC said"... Dr. Fauci said..........

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

special place for these sick fooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhUAJRYA3bk

Tik Tok Dancing Nurses? What Is This Garbage? Empty Hospitals? - YouTube

Why are these nurses and doctors dancing around. Share your thoughts below and please keep it clean with no profanity or hate.Part 2 : https://youtu.be/rsXxS...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Hang these Muthers.

(5) Show this thread