Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

We may also remember how many people are on psychiatric drigs, making them very suggestible, and also dragging their kids to the psychiatrists' offices, to be put on drugs, and it all goes downhill from there.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

This reminds me of “Michelle” Obama’s lunch program for school kids. What’s in the food?

Gayliens - The Gay Alien Agenda - YouTube

How do we stop the poisoning of our kids? It seems to be everywhere. This is a serious question…..

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

Education of the problem of toxicity, and our body and Fix the water and sewer systems for a start. Solutions ~
Brian 🦁

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

All the contraceptive and hrt hormone in the water supply - going to be much more concentrated in city supplies.

Feminizing men, making women nuts... who knows what it is doing to kids.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

this explains a lot about things from when I was growing up, and especially the millenials' weird behavior

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Kids today have very weak identity............ they "are" what the crowd says... If the "crowd" says they're dumb - they will obsessively fret over it....... to the point of medicating themselves.

SPEAK LIFE
SPEAK TRUTH
Speak Identity into your kids.
Let them know they are all UNIQUE.
Special.
LOVED.........

and it's OK to be different.