It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Just to clarify, what I call the soul is of course the so-called divine spark.

When one sells one's soul, one is actually giving up one's divine spark and disconnecting from a higher consciousness (perhaps to gain fame or fortune or something else that pulls "down" into the matter). From a certain point of view, the soul can be considered a spirit as well, if it is in connection with the connection to the divine spark, but it's not the same.

The soul as such, as a lot of people imagines it (like white figures, dense fog, etc.) is only a hologram manifesting into this world (coherent light radiation of two beams black sun and bright sun) and drains the energy only. It is through this a "hologram" that they enter the entity's physical bodies, which can then manifest as obsession. I don't want to elaborate, it's very simply written.

It's quite hard to explain in words, I know people are confused about this.

Do you really believe that exorcism helps a human? What if it's the exact opposite. Although the document is in Czech, the words of the victims can be heard in the original - in English. Listen carefully, especially the second case where holy water was obviously not used.

Do you think that the Catholic Church, which produces and approves these "exorcists" (every exorcist is approved for activities from the Vatican !!!) means well with you? NO.
Everything is different. Absolutely everything. On the contrary. It is the same as baptism itself - baptism is a satanic ritual where parents sacrifice their child to someone/something else and thereby allow an entity to enter the child. Other name, right?!
Child born of love with a divine spark is innocent and perfect.
Do you get it yet?

"They" and the church that represents and supports "them" are nothing more than body thieves. As long as the body is "alive", the original soul is trapped. MK ULTRA was a similar programming procedure

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Here is one of many existing proofs.

Look closely at the painting, which is titled "Francis Borgia Converting a Dying Sinner, circa 1788."

Ask yourself why a dying human should be converted to another faith? At death, the divine spark goes to the source, that is, if this spark was ever there.... Divine spark is perfect in itself, and the one who falls into hell no longer has the divine spark in him...
Note that the "priest" does not have holy water in his hand, but in his right hand he holds a cross with the blood sacrifice of Christ, against the victim of human. The right hand symbolically always performs the performance, the left hand is connected to the heart.
In fact, that body in the picture may not be there at all at the moment of physical death, do you understand? Again symbolism, and more...

Do you know what the Borgia/Borghese family were or their many other renamings? https://nuevodesordenmundial.com/?p=1946