Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

The news is fake - The War is Real. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

NOW .. MEDIA BLACKOUT IN HAWAII

Those put into power, such as Priests, Popes, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Preachers, Psychiatrists, Ph.Dโ€™s etc. (Notice all the Pโ€™s for Pedophelia?) have first received The Key of Solomon; child ritual rape; generational abuse passed down for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Those who reach high positions without this special placement are severely attacked, ridiculed and usually destroyed by the press to render them ineffective and short lived.

https://forthepeople.space/?p=1349

"60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity." pic 2

โ€œFear not the path of truth for the lack of People walking on it.โ€ ~ Robert F. Kennedy Senior

WHY WAR? SHOCK THE SPIRIT?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Guy shopping in our store today said Ithaca (Cornell) is as worse or at least as bad as San Fran.... Libs should be careful what they wish for.....

Yup

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I agree. ๐Ÿ‘

The first D5.... the funeral and the envelopes... who was supposed to testify.. Q proof after proof after proof...etc etc etc... 5 by 5

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

๐Ÿ™4 Revealing ASAP!๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Soon... tmi means just that...too much info... drops..become drips...then flood

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sounds like the Boss had the pulse of the World from the beginning

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This is what my husband can't wrap his head around. He thinks I am absolutely crazy to believe such a thing. I'm still working on waking him up! ๐Ÿธ Kek!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I know how you feel!
Hang in there.
The TRUTH is coming & WILL REACH ALL
whether they like it or believe it
or not!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Try this Red Pill: if there was a real pandemic, we would have seen guys in HazMat suits going around picking up the masses of the dead homelss that have flocked to the big cities like Austin, Denver, Albuquerque, New York, Portland, WA, San Francisco, LA, and others. We did NOT see that! The homeless have been doing the same thing they have for years; milling around, drinking/drugging and tent cities. NO mass deaths! Pandemic: NOT. The real pandemic: human/child trafficking. Also, the movie, Out of Shadows: https://rumble.com/v2p2f7g-out-of-shadows-official-documentary.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=4

(2) Show this thread