Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸͺ–πŸ¦

Just Joined, Twatter suspended me again. This time, phone # check will not let me through. Whatever, time is running out for them! Glad to be here, True Believer, True Patriot! I don't want to say what I do yet but I will tell you half my job is caring/protecting the little ones! God woke us all up for a reason!

Lightworker ✨ Healer πŸ’« 5D ✨ Awaken πŸ’« Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

In response StrqngerThqn Fictiqn to his Publication

was nuked 2 times yesterday 🀑 and I do not know why... but I love Jack, so I will come back again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸͺ–πŸ¦

In response IntoThe Light to her Publication

kek, usually I can set up a new one. Now I can but 2 minutes in it locks me up ask my number which it always did. Now it says its in use. I'm confused

Lightworker ✨ Healer πŸ’« 5D ✨ Awaken πŸ’« Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

strange... πŸ€”

Personally, I think WH running Twit. I was dropping some heavy stuff. Probably too soon. IDK

so nuked again πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘ now 3 times in 2 days! This made my day. You postet heavy stuff, I posted spiritual quotes and pictutes and some dancing Trump with cat videos πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Star_cth in this post can reply

I'm super nice on there and all and keep my ego in check. For sure dropping nukes but some people never get touched. Doesn't make sense other than them not being real deal.