Many of us, God spoke to. That's how we knew...

When someone else reveals the same message as you received, it's divine confirmation! ❤

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Love you back Doq.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes. Everything is in a constant state of divine revelation, guidance and right timing for those with the right intent. Love to all! 😊💖

TO MAMA TEE AND DOQ THAT'S WONDERFUL, THANKS.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Knew it in high school. Got my marching orders when I asked the teacher why we had to read Orwell's 1984 and similar books. He replied, "So that when you leave here and go out into the world, you will do everything you can to NOT let the things described in those books happen."

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Why did TRUMP say this? “I WILL PREVENT WORLD III”

Why did QTSR tell you everything happening now is STAGING? Why have I been telling you since early 2021 we were going into Nuclear STANDOFF….. But EVERYTHING was going to be OK and it was all 🎥 STAGING and military ALLIANCE OPERATIONS

Most people still think TRUMP is just one man fighting the entire CIA corrupt killer system and their BUSH. CLINTONS . OBAMA. BIDENS ROCKERFELLER. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL KILLING COMPLEX REGIMEN..??

When are people going to understand TRUMP IS RUNNING FAR AND WIDE WITH MILITARY OPERATIONS AND HE IS HIGHLY PROTECTED AND INSULATED.

Most ANONS. PATRIOTS AND Q FOLLOWERS were already aware of this information years in advance…. The once conspiracy is now hitting the BEHIND THE SCENES world political heads and leaders and there is major PANIC

Everyone is getting ready for World COUPS. Arrest Wars… And EXPOSURE> CIA> 2020 MILITARY COUP/ EXPOSURE of the virus. > EPSTEIN
👇
https://forthepeople.space/

We love you too Doq. ❤️🙏❤️

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

❤🇨🇦

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I was just short on details.

(2) Show this thread