Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ezra is a cutie. my new crush lol

saw this too. Watch the water?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Rearanging furniture! Good vibe timing!

Christ follower, wife, mom. ✝️😉🇺🇸 Ordinary people empowered by God, working together wherever we are.

Did you happen to get the one that was deleted just before this that he retweeted about the WHO?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Dawn Hood to her Publication

Do you know what it said? Would love to know. I'm Suspended.

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

11:11 2/9/2021 just sayin power in the numbers

In response Renee White to her Publication

2/10/2021 even more!!! Can you feel it?

(1) Show this thread

The JOY rule. Jesus, Others, You (me) Boldly Going NoWhere, But I’m No Quitter!! Never Stop Seeking & Learning No Matter How Long iI Takes

Did you get kicked off Twit again?

In response Plum ForGot to her Publication

I think she went to get it for us who got kicked off and ALL the members here, lol. What a cyberkicker, I'm getting used to it here and liking it too. Thanq Kim.

(1) Show this thread