Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Happy birthay to you! Have a super great one! Today just happens to be our sons 40th one !!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

Thank you so much. Happy Birthday to your son. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you so much my sweet friend. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday!!!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you my sister. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday to you!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Thank you so much Tracey! πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Roar!

πŸ¦πŸ˜‡πŸ’—

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Happy Birthday!
I have one coming up in a few days

HBD!

Happy birthday:]

Happy Happy Birthday !!
Hope you have a Fren-tastic day !🐸

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Happy Birthday TG ! πŸŽ‚πŸŒΉ Have a beautiful day. πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you Jody. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you my friend. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Thank you sweet friend. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Thank you so much! πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy Birthday, have a great day!

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!✨ May this new year and every year that follows bring you optimal health, happiness, love and freedom!! Hugs honey. Enjoy your special day. Love, CarrieπŸ’•

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

Awe. Thank you sweet friend. πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Happy Happy Birthday!!! May it be filled with Sunshine and Happiness!!! God Bless!!!πŸ’«