What is this some sick fucking joke? Soldiers release the wrath of God upon this demon. https://gab.com/CYMCorporation

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Holy crap. this has GOT to be a joke. These murderers can't possibly feel safe advertising.

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

It likely is a sick joke, but you never know.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You never know. Do we have any patriots in that area? Asking for a friend...

the only post I want to make anymore are borderline illegal actually are so just imagine what I think about it. Im tired of boomer old @#$ing Pu$$7s Im so mad tonigh fuck I cant even censor it. I thinks it because I heard about a second hillary snuff film. It ruined my dinner and I started drinking and NOW I want to go rambo on a tree point blank or something

Hold the line, Patriot. I know how you feel. But the best we could do is take down a few minor tentacles. The Q Alliance is looking to take down the whole octopus - Hillary and EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUCKING MONSTERS at home and abroad. So stand with me, stare the enemy in the eye, and hold the line. Enjoy those drinks. (They all have snuff films - that's the blackmail, the bargain with the Devil for their power and money - a rape and murder tape, recorded on Epstien's Island and hundreds of other elite traps.) (The NSA knows. They have it all. PAIN IS COMING for them.)

In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Monkey_Hunter in this post can reply

For the fist time in my fancy pilot airfocre life I want to inlist in the infinatry lol for real

In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication

not a real airforce pilot correction thats my fantasy Im a private noob nothing CAP fucking drunk pissed of poor ARMED american

(1) Show this thread

thanks man I got a few more months of line holding I think. always depends on if go homeless into the cold again. Im not doing that anymore. Next time I hungry and homless in this Godless land its blood bath time for the nearest masonic lodge. Fuck it man and fuck any FBI bitch reading this I want you to come fuck with me