Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

The “two party” system.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Maui bombing
(although IDK what [they]'re saying about it since I never watch or listen to pro liars )

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Everything!! Literally EVERYTHING

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

They have also lied about parts of the Bible and the Rapture

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

The Nazi’s and Hitler
Operation Paperclip
Child trafficking
Past resets
Our true history, not what is taught in schools
All vaccines
Injuries caused by vaccines - ADHD
Taxes and where our money goes
Insider trading- Congress
The stock market
Train derailments
Food wherehouses being destroyed
Fires all over the world -blaming on the manufactured climate crisis created by geoebngineering
Chemtrails
Facebook - created by CIA-recording all users data and storing it
There is so much more When it is laid out in black and white it is pretty overwhelming. How did I not see this until I saw it?

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

John Kennedy jr..death..elvis death..seth rich..Kappy...Just me but believe rhese are alive and others.

the crucifixion, resurrection, and almost entirety of Yeshua Ben Josephs life, message, real name, ascension teachings, blood line, and much more. I've triggered some people though, the real truth is much more interesting than the status quo lie.

Every war, ‘natural disaster’, AND the Titanic…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oklahoma city
Ghadaffi
Red cross
Hatti
Did ya get those?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Circumcision

Ether and Free Energy

We are Star Babies!! 💫✨🌟✨💫

Language-Spells

Airplanes-Fuel

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Victoria's Secret +++ The Big Tran Switcheroo
Baphomet Disciples of the D-lete

Fictional Fiat

We're cattle

The list is Endless..

Medical racket

Big Pharma racket

Flouride

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Covid will never be forgotten!
They have lied about every single thing.
Religion!