If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Show this to everyone.

https://youtu.be/2NYuxL78JKY

The Act of 1871 Explained USA is a Corporation. This is the truth - YouTube

Plain and simple America is a Corporation since 1871 with the Act of 1871. Finalized in 1938. Rockefellers in the United States. The Rothschilds in England. ...

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

And here we are. The wicked are dead & our new U.S. Treasury Notes are gold-backed. Get food, money, water, paper products for God's 30 days of the Shutdown in Isaiah 26:20-21 for the Transition & for President Trump to sit in the Florida White House. The destruction of D.C. in Isaiah 14: 3-7 & 18-23 will be at that time. Pray for wisdom & peace. The end will be Glorious. Jeremiah 30 (verse 19) & 31: 17 declare it. God will HELP us & Save us from the Cabal. Isaiah 41:10-14. Jeremiah 31:7. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

My wife is such an over-shopper/over-stocker I "ALWAYS" have a month of stuff in the garage. TP, Paper towels, water cooler-sized water bottles of drinking water, a couple of 20lb propane bottles, all of it! She even buys rice in the 20lb bags only because she makes these cloth tubes of rice grain you heat and use on your neck/shoulder etc. so there's literally 40-60lbs of rice around all the time too! We buy beef by the half and quarter and I also keep a 50lb bag of feed salt in the garage to hurriedly preserve/salt meat if I needed to, in case I get tired of starting a generator and keeping the freezer cold.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Fantastic. You folks used wisdom. God BLESS you. You can help your family & neighbors. β€πŸ™ I bought extra food & coffee... for my neighbors.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

I put up more water than I need for that purpose. Extra handouts in case!

(1) Show this thread