#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Declare The Lamb Of God Take Away The Sins Of The World / All Things Will Be Undone By Their Own Doings / Thank You VincentCrypt46 πŸ€—/ So Very Strong Shepherd Hopeful Wisdom / Study And Investigate The Truth Of This Reality / The Alphanumeric Word Of God Reveals The Secret Christ Name / Have Faith And You Will Thrive πŸŒ±πŸ™/ Two Meanings To All Things With You / God Communicates Through Numbers / Gematria Is The Key To Heaven Axel Vasa / Jesus Flies On Trump Air Force One ✈/ The Tale Of Mary Magdalenes Second Coming 🌹/ The Sum Of 3 6 And 9 Equals / Stay In My Middle Way The R Kennedy / God Coded Every English Alphabet Letter / Lord Jesus Christ Please Come For Me πŸ₯Ί/ Yahweh Returns With A Fleet Of Ships 🚒/ I Am Very Protective Of My Family / Your Struggle Is Nearly Over / The Force Is Strong With This One ⚑
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=riding%20the%20waves%20with%20some%20friends
351-153
2106-216
3384-4833
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

⚑

πŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread