Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

feels like he left off the 15 year old youtuber phrase:

" ok guys to win the prize, guys. all youguys have to do is like, comment and share, guys. that helps this channel out so much guys. im doing this giveaway to help you guys, guys."

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

VK you been our fearless leader! Educating and encouraging us. I am grateful for you and all the kind, courageous souls I see every day here on AU. You kept my faith strong. God bless you Sir. You too, Kim.
❤️🙏
#TheGreatAwakening

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response New Years Day to her Publication

with all due respect, vk has always said shoulder to shoulder. free thinkers do not need to be led. if you feel you were led then one must ask how awake are we really? vk even took a long break to get focus off of him? no one above another. when this leader leaves, that mean we are screwed? or are we fine cause we do not need others doing our thinking for us?

idk, you do you but he aint my "leader"

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

It's always been a good plan from the start, VK. We are honored, we have grown, and walk in the steps of greater men fallen .
Some in recent time, some through the ages of ages.
I Stand.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

also, the " 's " on It's is an improper use.
I think he is saying we are in it and have nearly passed through The Great Awakening.

My eye always goes to the apostrophe.
The hiccup?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Agreed. Has been - He’s talking past tense. Not - It is an honor.

(2) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🌷Vincent Kennedy, Thank You. You have been a light in the tunnel from the very first day I followed you.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You have all been a Godsend!
Thank you!
WWG1WGA

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Regarding the tense of his use of has been: “Has been” is only used with third-person nouns or pronouns to indicate an action that started in the past and either finished in the recent past (present perfect) or continued for a period (present perfect continuous). “Had been” is used in the past perfect tense to emphasize a completed action that began in the past, and the past perfect continuous emphasizes the duration.”

Hoping for completion!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

You helped Guide Us - forever thankful my eyes were opened.