Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
John Oakson

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8LXw13q/

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How can This be I really believe its part of the narrative because IMHO that all of Congress was removed and what we are seeing is a narrative push by our great White Hat military to show us what would have been I hope I am right!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Hard to tell at this point what part is movie and what is real.

God is so REAL. NOTHING ELSE CAN COMPARE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS JOHNNY O

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jo9857 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Oakson, click on at the bottom under it