Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
George The Patriot

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8LXw13q/

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How can This be I really believe its part of the narrative because IMHO that all of Congress was removed and what we are seeing is a narrative push by our great White Hat military to show us what would have been I hope I am right!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Hard to tell at this point what part is movie and what is real.

Only people mentioned by @Dpain1969 in this post can reply

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Nana always starts with what I know for sure.
I am real,
God is real,
My family is real and work out from there on things that really matter to me whether they are or not and whether they are things I myself can control or effect.
That's just me perhaps it will help others as well.

We are all here to help each other, that is how we win!