Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

I don't care what people say, the fake polls post...this man, MY PRESIDENT#DonaldJTrump, is the most respected man in the world! He has earned that respect! Anyone I come across that says something ignorant (you can tell they lack knowledge and have no idea what he has really done), I don't hold back. I speak up and tell them EXACTLY what he HAS done for this country and the world.

I will never keep my mouth shut even if I'm in a room full of libtards. Oh wait, that would be half of my siblings and their adult children. Oh yeah, that's why they won't come around me and just mimic the same BS crap they heard on CNN. I tell them they better have an arsenal full of actual facts if they want to go up against me.😎😏

Then I add "Oh and for the 100th time, SNOPES is not a REAL FACT CHECKING SITE Karen!" "Karen" still has her Oblama flip flops she ordered in 2009! She's still attached to them...😵🤮🤣🤣

#Champ, we're ready for your return!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

The More They Attack Him, The More I Love Him
Me And 70 Million Americans

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

WE THANK YOU AND MISS YOU

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

dude side note, your profile reminds me Hirschfeld drawing

With sincerst appreciation, I thank you, I miss you and I love you President Trump!

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

In response Jill Burgess to her Publication

I agree with you! I miss him too and want him back!!

(1) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

God bless you, President Trump, your family, team and our military.
a thousand lifetimes would not be enough to repay you for what you've done for us!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

God has chosen you President Trump to LEAD us through this - THANK YOU!! Thank you for saving the CHILDREN and our REPUBLIC!! ❤️🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Remember he's only one man - this is on us! WEG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I am a healer. I help people with broken bodies learn to heal them so they can live a full and happy life.

Thank you President Trump