Wonder if it would help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

In response Red 55S to her Publication

True!! I lost my taste and smell for almost a year anfter CV. Nothing tasted good until I listened to Dr. Bryan Ardis and he talked about nicotine gum. Cured my taste and smell issues in 5 days. God Bless this man.

((https://keepitsacred.itcmi...
"Traditional tobacco is tobacco and/or other plant mixtures grown or harvested and used by American Indians and Alaska Natives for ceremonial or medicinal purposes.
Traditional tobacco has been used by American Indian nations for centuries as a medicine with cultural and spiritual importance. Many Tribes maintain teachings and stories on the origin of tobacco. These teachings address tobacco in its purest form, today known as the tobacco plant Nicotiana rustica, and may include mixtures of other native plants

In response Every Time to her Publication

And generations of my family grew tobacco.
The government bought out ky farmers allotted poundage, moved growing to China. Resale here 2x price. Bankrupt farmers. Sold land to elite.
We watched it happened.

(1) Show this thread

huh. Well...I just did a basic search on Mr. Google Pants and it said that both Nicotine and Tobacco are known to kill parasites. Interesting. Definitely worth doing more research on this.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This is so interesting! I always wondered why the deepstate gov't has spent so many years and $$$ warning us against smoking.

(1) Show this thread

i have never read that or heard that.
maybe the nicotine coated the lungs/tissues to prevent the spike protein from causing alot of damage...some....but not alot.

where can i find this info you posted?

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Dr. Bryan Ardis. Catch him on YouTube or Rumble or Telegram!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Maybe it was all the added chemicals that made these products bad.

Looking at processed foods we see it's all the added stuff.

Same playbooks?