Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://rumble.com/vdpoml-ep.-2400b-the-ds-is-opening-the-front-door-the-flood-gates-will-open.html
Ep. 2400b - The [DS] Is Opening The Front Door, The Flood Gates Will Open
by X22 Report

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm new to this and I have no clue on how to navigate through this site. Could someone please help me understand how this works?

How did you decide who to follow, all 57 of us? You should put up more of a bio and like some things. Post some things you're passionate about or you've seen somewhere else. The more hidden you are, the more suspicious you're going to seem. We're all out here trying to make a difference. You're either all in or on the fence. Looks like you got the hang of it.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I'm new to this site. I'm still trying to figure it out. I just signed up yesterday. Yes I just clicked on everyone and I'll weed through posts to see who's authentic and who isn't. Like I said, I'm new to the site and I'm still trying to figure the site out.