#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Sacred Geometry Is The Structure Of The Universe / Learning Is The Most Beautiful Process And Choosing Ignorance Is Ugly To The Bone / Rivers Of Flowing Waters ๐Ÿ’ง/ Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints Endure โšœ/ Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus ๐ŸฆŒ/ You Will Find Out Soon Enough Who The I Am Is / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Unlock The Minds And The Hearts Of All Of Humanity / Sweet Child Of Mine Is What God Says To Axl Rose ๐ŸŒน/ So Why Am I Being Harassed By You Your Group / Nobody Cares Enough About Me To Break The Stalemate ๐Ÿ˜ž/ The Only Key To Prophetic Interpretation ๐Ÿ”‘/ Everything Makes You Learn The Ways Of Love โค/ Now You Understand The Division / Which Part Of Our Mission Is Still Missing / My Pen Is More Powerful Than Your Sword โœ/ Thank You Jesus I Love You โค
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=you%20wont%20see%20a%20cooler%20photo%20than%20this%20today
469-964
2814-4182
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"God has protected", two Israelites
Greek-recompense

Hebrew- "contempts of the LORD", a place near Beersheba
Greek-Bethesda, name of a pool in Jerusalem

Hebrew- to be silent, inactive, or still
Greek-a vine branch

Hebrew- "possession", a place near Gath
Greek-of differing colors

Hebrew-descendant of Jamin

Hebrew-empty, idle talk
Greek-baptizรณ: to dip, sink

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hebrew- to be silent, inactive, or still
Greek-a vine branch

Browning GUNS ๐Ÿ”ซ n BLUE ROSES ๐ŸŒน

https://youtu.be/1w7OgIMMRc4

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses as featured in Thor: Love and Thunder.REMASTERED IN HD! OVER A BILLION VIEWS!#AppetiteForDest...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it