#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Sacred Geometry Is The Structure Of The Universe / Learning Is The Most Beautiful Process And Choosing Ignorance Is Ugly To The Bone / Rivers Of Flowing Waters πŸ’§/ Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints Endure ⚜/ Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus 🦌/ You Will Find Out Soon Enough Who The I Am Is / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Unlock The Minds And The Hearts Of All Of Humanity / Sweet Child Of Mine Is What God Says To Axl Rose 🌹/ So Why Am I Being Harassed By You Your Group / Nobody Cares Enough About Me To Break The Stalemate 😞/ The Only Key To Prophetic Interpretation πŸ”‘/ Everything Makes You Learn The Ways Of Love ❀/ Now You Understand The Division / Which Part Of Our Mission Is Still Missing / My Pen Is More Powerful Than Your Sword ✍/ Thank You Jesus I Love You ❀
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=you%20wont%20see%20a%20cooler%20photo%20than%20this%20today
469-964
2814-4182
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ™„

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread