Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Whatever he is -- this sounds like a danger
to our democracy😁

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Not surprised.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Well maybe - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Smith_(lawyer) I know Wikipedia is easily edited, but he has quite the history.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

they have done a decent job of scrubbing the internet

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I cannot find anything much - but my spidey senses tell me that is by design - more digging to be done

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Very interesting. Ever since Trump said a couple times " what did his name used to be?". In my research....he's from my town. Few yrs younger but nobody seems to remember him from school LOL

YEP AND TRUMP JUST CALLED OUT HIM THIS WEEKEND AND SAID YOU HAVE SEEN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THAT PURPLE CAPE RIGHT HE ALSO CALLED HIM OUT A WEEK OR TWO AGO ON TRUTH ABOUT IS JACK SMITH HIS REAL NAME !!!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Is that even legal ⁉️The demon PARASITE isn’t even an American citizen β—οΈπŸ˜ WTF❗️❗️❗️❗️

Here is an interesting link to a very old blog of Avi Angel talking about his love of acting...of course...the blog on the website was removed
https://www.qwant.com/?t=images&q=%2BAvi+Hauermann&o=0%3AE0AC2C8466BCD47CC2812CD0EF3D8C3B1E28786B

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Avi Kaplan - Change on the Rise (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Change on the Rise" from Avi Kaplan's I'll Get By EP, out now! Order/stream it here - https://found.ee/AviKaplanIlGetByEPWebsite: https://www.avikaplanoffic...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Is this him?

(3) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

We knew... They let the real criminals get away with it, the lower minions get at most a few years.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

What's with the stupid ass Star Trek uniform he's wearing?

Great post Dan! Was wondering when the dig into this POS would surface on social media.

What kinda retarded demon wears attire like that, oh yeah, a retarded demon.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Looks like some kind of mason ritual robe!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

He's wearing the latest Star Trek Dress Casual Line...Soooo futuristic...Dumb ass!

(2) Show this thread

Hang it at GITMO< pigs OFF the cliff.

This fookin ahole, DEMON>

It’s jack Schmidt actually according US census records

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are you serious??? What the hell??? I thought he looked like Satan to me. I would cast him in the role any day. This is insane.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

This has UN written all over it.

When I looked this guy up, both names, I was about to comment on this post but everything on my screen went black and I lost all my work. I was also doing work for my lesson plans. That has happened to me before when I looked into something that had to do with the deep state. He has a regular biography about growing up and playing basketball and football. Then I went to his working at the Hague and poof it went out.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I suppose jack smith IS a pretty random name.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

well...how unAMERICAN.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Trump said Central Casting.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Say it LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. God I'm so sick of the drama.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts