1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

So they don't work right when separated. Only one half of this throws everything out of balance. Both parts add up correctly.
Don't make babies unless you have the will to follow through till death. No child born ever once asked to be...we owe them not the other way around. Not giving all they need and that we can give shorts them, not us.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Truth!!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have 5 children and 9 grandchildren and still more coming, and my oldest grand daughter just graduated H.S. so great grand-kids aren't far off. I see my tribe and love them all and I am rich and life makes me great because they are many.
I am where I belong.

I even plan to be there for my mother's grandchildren not just mine but my brother and sister's descendants.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laritha Savage, click on at the bottom under it