Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

beautiful!!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Love these pictures! ❤️🙏

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

YOUR ENERGY IS AWESOME!!!

Child of God, wife, mom. Jesus died so we may live. Forgiving our sins, offering us grace &mercy for our salvation. 🙏for Humanity & leaders

i have two who graduated undergrad and grad in may now living in chi. i look to you and Your positive posts often, to give me comfort. Obviously their city experience hasnt been what they had hoped, but they are committed there for a few years with their jobs. They are enjoying the benefits of mostly working remote, and less traffic, but the isolation and difficulty in meeting new people making new friends makes them sad. There are areas in the city more open than others, but the recent uptick in carjackings have made them think twice about exploring their options. Thank you for your daily enc

Child of God, wife, mom. Jesus died so we may live. Forgiving our sins, offering us grace &mercy for our salvation. 🙏for Humanity & leaders

In response She Prays to her Publication

encouragement to as many as possible 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏
(i didnt realize i went over the post limit, oops 😅)

(1) Show this thread

I love this!! WWG1WGA ♥️🇺🇲

In response Mama Bird to her Publication

Me too 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I love this.

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

#GODALWAYS WINS

keep on keeping on!

reminds me of a few months back, North of Baltimore an exit or two from the North end of 695, there was a HUUUUUGE professional looking banner hung on an overpass that simply said in big letters "Trump Won!"
I am unsure when it went up, or if it was a trolling like "Dewey beats.." but when i saw it, was close to Christmas.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

We Love you baby! UR an American Hero Patriot and atomic redpiller! TY