MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Boy do I pray this is right. I'm not feeling well and I want to live to see this. Dear GOD please heal those who are sick from their bio weapons. Please help us to create the beautiful world that you intended. I so wanted to be on the clean up crew. Please show me how to heal my body. Please watch over and protect your children and there's a prayer in the quiet of my heart. Please help me with guidance and knowing what you want. There are people I love dearly that really need to feel your presence Lord. Amen.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

i can tell youre not feelimg well...i hope you feel better

Thank you. I have not felt well since I got whatever it was that almost killed me. My feet hurt so bad I can hardly stand or walk. I will probably try a warm therapy pool. There's so much I need to do with my gardens and at home but it's so difficult when my feet are in such pain.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

im sorry

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Getting some relief today with essential oils today. Thank GOD :)!

(1) Show this thread