Seems Orsini-Rosenberg (among other families), control everything. And that Roth is either Orsini or controlled by Orsini. All interconnected with Qabalah/Kazarian networks...

Orsini-Rosenberg (Ashkenazi) controls half (or more) of Israeli Mafia (Kazarian/Ashkenazi).

Orsini-Rosenberg is of the Julius-Claudius clan (ancient Rome), which ties all the way back to Julius Caeser, and beyond.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

The mafia is a direct descendant of the sharia street patrol.

Sicily was under caliphate control for 300 years.

I imagine the houses of power in the 7th century, would have taken note of the success this method had at controlling the communities it targeted.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

not really this

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

You do not think a ruling house would adopt the successful tactics of another?

I think you will agree that the West is now controlled by the mafia admins
extortion
blackmail
prostitution/sex slaves
money laundering
murder
controlling, mayors, judges, politicians...

All tactics of the mafia, which was born from the sharia street patrol.

Also, islam is the master of slavery and pedophilia - the do both, out in the open.

Q has mentioned Saudi as the Bloody Wonderland, and referenced the Godfather movies many times.

The two are connected, through Italy, and the houses that began there.

Govt medicine school church banks corporations and charitable/secret organizations all created for this purpose. None are good at the core. They all need to go.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Indeed - all controlled by the same overarching tactics - because humans are predictable in their responses to these tactics.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

And all insurance!