There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I am the bloodline shifter in my family! πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯🀍

Only with Jesus. πŸ™

My mom is struggling to break herself free of a 55+ year prescription addiction at over 80 yrs of age. Liked to have killed her, my aunt & me all the last time she went off it around 10 yrs ago.
When you pray, remember my family if you would. πŸ™

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Prayers going up in Yeshua's name now!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

PRAYERS UP for your mama

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

God is enough actually 7 year Meth and Vicodin addiction I am free 3.5 years now because God My higher Power however you want to say it became my solution and good people around me!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

So true.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I absolutely will! πŸ™πŸ€