There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I am the bloodline shifter in my family! πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯🀍

It started in your family until it ran into you! Are you going to be the bloodline shifter in your family? πŸ•Š

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

My mother used to shake her head at me and say "oh Nancy", because I did NOT want to be like them, I was considered the black sheep. All because I had a mind of my own, and still do!! As much as I loved my Mom, she was weak, I was determined to be different!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Nancy, you are part of my dear online family, and we are/were the white sheep (in our black sheep families) πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž My mother was weak, and destructive... as was my stepdad. Many of us here on AU were forged from these fires. My forgiveness for my own now departed mother comes in the form of teaching me that I can break the spell, no matter how challenging. My children are amazing because of that dedication to stopping the dysfunction. We are blessed. I am honored to know you.

I love you ❣️

(2) Show this thread

Be the curse breaker...I am. But my family is gone -

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Then you are here to pull others out of the fire. Family is not always blood. 🀍

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

yes... since i am the only unjabbed member

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread