Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

If you need me for the next 40 days...

Consider this my out of office notification.

I'll be busy dreaming bigger & trying harder.

Getting the 'highest' performance rating at my company for 8/9 years is not fueling my heart & soul. I need to rethink "me" on a deeper level.

Apparently my plan to be annoyingly positive for 40 days could impact the APL. I want us all to succeed.

Something or someone is calling to me. Trying to find the "phone" so I can pick it up & see who is on the other side, and hear what ]they[ have to say to me.

So, Goodbye for now. Much love, good luc

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love tou LHAπŸ’— Best of luckπŸ‘Š Be blessed. Be bestπŸ˜™

Thank Benna, beautiful eyed warrior!! Keep this place lit!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ’›πŸ˜˜

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Girl you know Imma lighter upper 😁 I'll miss your sweetnessπŸ˜™ Go be a badass😎 I will catch you in 40πŸ˜‰

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Indeed you are!!! Love you very much Benna!!! I know you of all people could not only handle, but return the type of extra tight hug I am giving you right now!!! πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread