Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vincent Kennedy! Oh have I missed yer lil vids & posts. You rascal! 😉
Seriously, great speech.

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Didn't know he was ever a Director of the C_A. Once C_A always C_A. As Dir. he had to know the evil that was going on within the agency. Red flares.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

3 days 23 tweets at 30 min intervals on twitter

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

VOA has ben an integral piece of our lives- the huge tower isn't far away- as kids, we all learned of its unique value to our country. It just dawned on this was because of the local connection- all children should be taught about it.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Has ANYONE else noticed that this is a deep Fake CGI video? watch the area of his neck where it meets his collar. a very well done fake, but still a fake.

Missed ya@Vincentkennedy
Didn't mind being nuked by Twatter, but missed my people

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Anyone know WTH this shit is about?

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Simple Bullshit. Employee of State was unhappy.

(1) Show this thread

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

5:5

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

message received 5:5

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Re-activating the Voice of America! Reminding them of their past role and encouraging them to step up again!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I wouldn't underestimate Pompeo-ever.
very happy with where we are heading. Spicy Margaritas

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

seeing double? +

In response Access Denied to her Publication

What does this mean please?

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I like when Pompeo says, 'I was the Director of the CIA, I know the other tools we have...'

Also note time of clip = 3:32.
Drop#332 = Risk of another shutdown. Be prepared to lose access.

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Also TRUST 100% and it's the ONLY way
Army❤️

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Also TRUST 100% and it's the ONLY way
Army❤️

(3) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Hey VK, did you notice this is a deep fake CGI? i didnt at first, but i started noticing where his neck meets his collar was not quite right.

What a freaking disappointment that show was.

subtle point to MSM not reporting truth...Pretty well played...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Pompeo seems so huggable

Just like U VK

:)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Pompeo seems so huggable

Just like U VK

:)

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

feels stormy

VK would LOVE a follow from you 😁

Free-thinking Patriot, Anon & Sovereign Woman! Mother, Sister, Friend & Daughter. Musician, Mother-Nature & Animal Lover. Child of God

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

YUP...... Heard it LIVE