Only people mentioned by @KristinMorgan in this post can reply

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Captain Morgan to her Publication

Get your money out of the big Banks. They are complicit with the thief. Total criminals.

Illuminati Revenue service, "fiat death and trafficking increments of devils". Period.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Absolutely Horrifying!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In the 90's the IRS audited me and said I owed 2 or 3 hundred dollars, pails in comparison to this guy but they didn't garnish my bank acct. My husband paid what I owed with the interest and penalties. I sat down for hours to look into it myself and found THEY made the mistake. Well, they paid me back the money owed accept for the interest and the penalties. They are crooks. Why in the hell was I audited? This was during the Clinton Presidency. The banks are complicit in this theft with this guy's IRS theft.

American Truthseeker. 💫Walking in the Light✨

This happened to me in 2015. Another disgusting part of it is that when the government puts a lien on your account it tanks your credit score. I am STILL trying to recover. The IRS needs to be shut down completely. They’re criminals. Straight up THIEVES! 😡

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

IRS is unconstitutional. On it's way out. Stealing as much ss they can to pay the off the Marxists debts they have accrued against the American citizen

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

BOTH the CIA and FBI are ALSO UNCONSTITUTIONAL AGENCIES SATURATED WITH NAZIs AFTER WWII.

(1) Show this thread

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! THIS JUST HAPPENED TO MY FIANCE!!

FUNNY YOU POST THIS!

GUESS WHAT?!?

WE LIVE IN INDIANA TOO!

THIS HAPPENED THROUGH CHASE! SAME BANK
PATTERN FORMING HERE?

THEY TOOK EVERY DIME HE HAD AND LEFT HIS ACCOUNT NEGATIVE -$2,000.

HE IS AN ARMY VET, INJURED JUST HAD 3 SURGERIES AND ONLY NOW JUST RETURNED TO WORK A DESK JOB 12$ an hour and they took EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!

SO NOW IM BROKE FOR HAVING TO COVER FOR ALL OF US NOW.

I CANT GET AHEAD NOW NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WORK AND EITHER CAN HE. THAT MONEY MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
I’m so fucking passed right now. Thought it was a mistake and we’d get the money back but now it’s not looking good after hearing this…. They said it was from 2009 taxes and 2020 taxes and guess what? He just paid 40k in taxes after a divorce a couple years ago and finally had it all straightened out. They released the lean on the truck only a few months ago and owed him money back!!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🙏

What really gets me is that they didn’t just empty my fiancés bank account and this man’s bank account and take everything they have…… they also took more money than actually existed and left both accounts NEGATIVE by thousands, man in video lost hundreds of thousands….

This is beyond criminal.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT THE BANKS.

BOTH of them had properly paid their taxes, or so they thought.

This is absolutely terrifying that they can just do whatever they want regardless of how much money actually was in these accounts.

(5) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

That is really bad. I wonder how many more Americans this is happening to? Trying to kill all the small businesses. Better hope pedojoe is removed soon. Can't stand see people hurting like this because of corrupt politicians.

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

In response All Right to his Publication

It's sickening 😞 abuse of power

(1) Show this thread