Aloha
Would anyone have a movie they could recommend
Thank you

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I am watching a series called His Dark Materials. At the end of season two he gives a call out for help to save the world,exactly what is happening right now in our world events. There is a movie version with Nicole Kidman not sure the name, need to search that myself.
AH ! here I found the movie version. "The Golden Compass", here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiiJ0JtBOQ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

This one is a Mind bender πŸ‘€

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I have this one and am going to watch this week !

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

I seriously have only watched a handful of
movies in my life 🀣

Wasn't feeling so hot last Sat. nite so I decided
to dust off the tV and look for something.. got
to thinking we should start a thread with people
sharing their favorites.

Ended up watching Bruce Almighty and Liar Liar
not sure what year they came out but i think i'm
way behind 😜

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€πŸ’—

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Thank you so very much I appreciate your help.
😊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Lauren
I watched Upside Down a long while back.
I couldn't remember the name of the movie.
I am so looking forward to watching this again.
Thank you for helping me out. πŸ€—

(2) Show this thread

I would love to have a discussion with someone who's watched Good Omen 1&2 ...there's more depths to me than surface stuff ...I watched thinking the light & dark of oneself ...