πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No need to debate, Mr. President!

Go Kari!! πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸŒž

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Canadian jealous of America's republic and constitution. !00% Trump supporter. Searching for truth and willing to share when I find it.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I am under the belief that JFK jr is alive and has been operating Q along with Trump and associates and it will stun the world when he steps up on a stage to be introduced as the next vice president.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

#B424 πŸ˜»πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

No

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

I have one of those Trump Floats! I’m keeping for when he comes back officially! I will throw it in the retention pond behind my house and watch the neighbors reactions on our neighborhood fb page! I will find out who’s who!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGOD BLESS CIC AND POTUS DJT!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

American people know who Trump stands for and there’s no need to debate.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

πŸ’―πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

none of them sir - you need to surround yourself with Loyal people - IMHO that was your only failing last time - I do not think you knew how DEEP the DS was and/or is

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

absolutely.
he trusts too soon.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Not sure where I stand on this reasoning
as there is confusing evidence to see it
that way, but also means there wasn't much
of a Plan or Military cog...fun times, not really

(2) Show this thread