Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Ron The Best is Yet to Come

Anastasia Romanov = Melania Trump's Grandmother

Melania Trump = Romanov Bloodline
Romanov Bloodline = Russian Royalty

With the Czar Nicholas the Second, of Russia being Anastasia's father

History tells us the Romanov's were ASSASSINATED by the Bolshevik's
➡️ July 16-17, 1918
What they didn't tell us is that the Bolshevik's are the Khazarian Mafia Jews

The Romanov's were EXECUTED for refusing the Rothchild's Banks

Think Logically...
What if a Romanov SURVIVED?

Melania Trump = Russian

RUSSIAN Sanctions = Unsealed Indictments
🤯🤯🤯

It's Payback time

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Melania is the Queen of Russia
She will return there when this is done imo

Putin was taken out in 2012

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

amazing..

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

It's a massive puzzle - a web and it's all connected on both sides good and the bad- only difference is the bad side is shrinking and the good side is growing rapidly

(1) Show this thread

This is Anastasia 👇

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Whoa!
that is MAJOR

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I love it when someone shares something I've seen, read or heard to be the truth.
Affirmation of my decernment.
We all like that. Am I right

(1) Show this thread