Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Had to go thru Frontline Drs in C0vid time... expensive!

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Wow!! Tubes at the feed store here are $8. We have horses and always have some. I saw a video for Frontline and they sell many great things !

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Was a good thing I did use FLD
With my recent health issue Nov 2019, I would not have survived that cold/flu/ illness...

Still think I had Covid in 2019.
Went from grocery shopping feeling great to "like mack truck" struck me within an hr, went to bed thinking flu (1st ever)
Woke up 10 days later on life support.
Septic Shock pneumonia mrsa in lung ...
Then I started 🚬 couple weeks after I got home (stress)
😁😳🤗
God Saved Me...

Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Here is a reply i sent someone early this morning just for little background

You guys hang in there!!!
Not sure his issue, but I have a son Addict for past at least 15 years.
2 sons Vets.. divorces/ ptsd /physical issues
Youngest lives in our camper at brothers house.
Mom murdeed in 1990 lost family home 2008, live in mold infested mobil home.
There is more.

God only gives us what we can handle. Sometimes we gotta hit rock bottom to start rising back up.
Extremely difficult this I know.

I have not but possibly find a support group? Local Church ?
You need someone to talk to in my opinion...
God Bless you & your entire family
🙏❤️😇

Well.... that's the thing... took months to get strength back enough to walk without support, but with all the stress etc... someone started smoking again.
Was doing great last summer. Not so good now but instead of my bible I read news or do this or telegram.....
Long story my crap started earliest I remembered I was 3 soooo.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Oh & the weight loss!!! Wow can't remember rt now weight from Nov 15 2019 to like Feb 2020 but wasn't good. Had to buy smaller dress for a sons wedding August 29th 2020.
I go up & down cuz I don't stay on the path. Get overwhelmed good reasons honestly. But no excuse!

(1) Show this thread